- Regular Books - 3 weeks
- Magazines - 1 week
- Audio Books - 3 weeks
- DVD's and VHS - 1 week
- Video Games - 1 week
Who Can Apply for a Library Card?
- Anyone may apply for a library card. A parent's signature is required for anyone under the age of 18 years. How old does the child need to be? They need to be able to write their first and last name.
- The person whose name appears on the card is responsible for all materials charged out on the card.
- Adults are responsible for their children's materials.
- It is the card holder's responsibility to return items before the date due. We do not send reminders.
- Book and magazine fines are 10 cents per day until item is returned.
- DVD's, VHS and video games are $1 per day until item is returned.
- Audiobook fines are 10 cents per day until item is returned.
- **We do backdate to the last business day open each day upon opening to give you some grace periods and not fine you for times when we are not open and you may have an item from another library that is open on a day we are not.
Renewals and Reserves
- Materials may be renewed by closing date due or before. Items may also be renewed by going to the MORE SYSTEM from our website on the upper left hand side and then go to "My Account". To be reminded of when your items are due and to reduce fines, you may set up an account at www.libraryelf.com. Items may be reserved by telephone 715-749-3849 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. To reserve items 24 hours a day, 7 days a week visit the MORE SYSTEM from our website or www.more.lib.wi.us. There is no charge for this service and we will notify you when your materials arrive.
A self service copier is available at the library for the public to use. It is $0.10/copy for black & white and $0.25/copy for color.
Faxing is available at the circulation desk. There is a $0.50/page fee for this service.
An internet access computer is available for the public.
Internet Use Policy Summary
No person below the 6th grade level will be allowed on the Internet unless accompanied by a parent or guardian. A parental consent form must be signed in the presence of the librarian and on file at the library for any one 6th grade or above, until they reach the age of 18. Games and chat rooms are not available.
Gifts of money or materials must meet the same standards of selection as other library materials. The library retains unconditional ownership of any gift and also makes the final decision on its use. This may mean including the donated items in the collection, selling them at a book sale, or discarding them.
Other Services Available
- Interlibrary Loan -- for books not found in our library
- Tax Forms -- from December until April 30th Federal and Wisconsin forms are available-we do not have control as to when items arrive and we can not give tax advice.
- Used Book Sales -- donated and withdrawn books for sale from $0.50 to $1.00.
- Roberts-Warren Archive -- local family and community historical items on display.