COVID-19 UPDATES AND RESOURCES
COVID-19 Testing Locations & Information
Key information on testing:
- Testing is free of charge
- Turnaround time on testing is 24-48 hours
- Testing is for Wisconsin residents that are 5 or older with ANY of the following symptoms:
- fever, cough, loss of taste/smell, shortness of breath, sore throat, fatigue, body aches, diarrhea, vomiting or nausea, chills, shaking with chills, muscle aches
- This is a nasal swab test
- You do NOT need to be referred by a doctor to come to one of these sites
- No antibody testing is provided at these site
–Information courtesy of the St. Croix County website and Western Wisconsin Public Health Readiness Consortium
Curbside pick will be available for limited hours when the library is closed to the public. For information on how curbside pick up works, click here.
Hazel Mackin Community Library
311 W. Warren st.
P.o. Box 88
Roberts, WI 54023